Online Exhibits and Visualizations
- ‘Fugitive Verses’: The Circulation of Poems in Nineteenth-Century American Newspapers,” American Periodicals 27.1 (Spring 2017).
- “Reprinting, Circulation, and the Network Author in Antebellum Newspapers” and “Computational Methods for Uncovering Reprinted Texts in Antebellum Newspapers”, published in American Literary History 27.3 (August 2015).
- “Viral Textuality in Nineteenth-Century U.S. Newspaper Exchanges,” in Virtual Victorians: Networks, Connections, Technologies, ed. Veronica Alfano and Andrew Stauffer, Palgrave MacMillan (May 2015)
- “Detecting and Modeling Local Text Reuse,” published in the Proceedings of IEEE/ACM Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (IEEE Computer Society Press, 2014).
- “Detecting and Evaluating Local Text Reuse in Social Networks,” published in the Proceedings of the Joint Workshop on Social Dynamics and Personal Attributes (Association for Computational Linguists, 2014).
- “Infectious Texts: Modeling Text Reuse in Nineteenth-Century Newspapers,” published in the Proceedings of the Workshop on Big Humanities (IEEE Computer Society Press, 2013).